By filling out this form you agree to the BrewPass referral program terms below the form
BrewPass Referral Program Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT by and between Subscrybe App Inc D.B.A. BrewPass, hereinafter referred to as "Company", and you, hereinafter referred to as "Referral Program Member".
WHEREAS, Company is engaged in the marketing and sale of and
WHEREAS, Referral Program Member desires to sell Company's services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, it is agreed as follows:
1. Company hereby appoints Referral Program Member as an authorized non- exclusive independent representative to sell and promote all services provided by Company
2. Company shall compensate Referral Program Member $10 for every person who uses Referral Program Member’s Referral code. Customer must be a first time user of Company and successfully use the code. If customer fails to use code at sign up Referral Program Member will not be compensated
3. Company will pay Referral Program Member first Monday of every month via Google Wallet payment unless otherwise agreed to by company and Referral Program Member.
4. Company has the rights to change agreement with Referral Program Member. The most up to date terms will be at Brewpass.com/referral-program-sign-up
5. This Agreement shall not create a partnership, joint venture, agency, employer/employee or similar relationship between Company and Referral Program Member. Referral Program Member shall be an independent contractor. Company shall not be required to withhold any amounts for state or federal income tax or for FICA taxes from sums becoming due to Referral Program Member under this Agreement. Referral Program Member shall not be considered an employee of Company and shall not be entitled to participate in any plan, arrangement or distribution by Company pertaining to or in connection with any pension, stock, bonus, profit sharing or other benefit extended to Company's employees. Referral Program Member shall be free to utilize his time, energy and skill in such manner as he deems advisable to the extent that he is not otherwise obligated under this Agreement.
6. Referral Program Member shall bear any and all costs or expenses incurred by Referral Program Member to perform his obligation under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, vehicle insurance, travel expenses and telephone expenses.
7. The rights and duties of Referral Program Member under this Agreement are personal and may not be assigned or delegated without prior written consent of Company.
8. Referral Program Member is not authorized to extend any warranty or guarantee or to make representations or claims with respect to Company's services without express written authorization from Company.
9. Referral Program Member shall indemnify and hold Company harmless of and from any and all claims or liability arising as a result of negligent, intentional or other acts of Referral Program Member or his agent or representatives.
10. Company shall indemnify and hold Referral Program Member harmless of and from any and all liability attributable solely to the negligent, intentional or other acts of Company or its employees.
13. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and any representation, promise or condition not incorporated herein shall not be binding upon either party.