Business Development in Austin
We are looking for an effective and enthusiastic coffee lover to work with our Team to help us build BrewPass in new cities. This person is a self starter who has the ability to build and manage relationships with cafes throughout the city.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, a natural conversationalist, loves solving problems, and has a super-strategic mindset and can thrive in a startup culture.
What you'll do
- Work with local cafes to drive signups, onboard and market.
- Initiate strategic partnerships and business development acrossBrewPass.
- Field inquiries and questions from our community, and work creatively with Team BrewPass to solve issues.
- Work around 10 hours per week. This job has the ability to scale based on need and growth.
What you'll need
- Hustle, a charismatic personality, creativity, and a love for coffee